Opening files in your desktop application from Microsoft Teams
What you need to know
- You can open Seclore-protected files in desktop applications directly from Teams.
- You can make edits to the file in the desktop application (if you've got edit permissions) and save the changes.
- The changes will be saved back to Teams.
- You need to have the Seclore for Windows app installed on your computer.
- In this section, we'll see how to open a Seclore-protected file in your desktop application from the Seclore tab in Microsoft Teams.
*You need to have the Seclore for Windows app installed in your computer.
Opening files in your browser
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org