- What you need to know
- Audio/Video demonstration
- How it works
- Relationship between Teams and SharePoint
- Enabling automatic protection
- Related articles
What you need to know
- Automatic protection of files can be enabled in Teams by enabling Seclore IRM in the corresponding site of the Team in SharePoint Online.
- Note that only Site Owners can enable or disable Seclore IRM in SharePoint Online sites.
- Once Seclore IRM is enabled, files uploaded to a Team will be protected automatically. Such files can be accessed in the Seclore tab.
- This feature is available for Private Teams channels as well.
- In this section, we'll see how to enable automatic protection in Microsoft Teams.
How it works
Relationship between Teams and SharePoint
Enabling automatic protection
Automatic protection in Teams
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org