Opening files in your desktop application from OneDrive sync client
What you need to know
- You can open Seclore-protected files in desktop applications directly from the OneDrive sync client.
- Depending on the device you're using, you need to have the Seclore for Windows or Seclore for Mac app installed on your computer.
- You can make edits to the file in the desktop application (if you've got edit permissions) and save the changes.
- The changes will be saved back to OneDrive.
- In this section, we'll see how to open a Seclore-protected file in your desktop application from the OneDrive sync client.
*Depending on the device you're using, you need to have the Seclore for Windows or Seclore for Mac app installed in your computer.
Opening files in your browser
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org