What you need to know
- In this section, we will see how to classify a file with Seclore while working on it.
- All standard Microsoft Office file formats can be classified with this option.
- Data classification is important for organizations to structure their data and helps understand the sensitivity of information stored in it.
- Your organization creates classification labels and policies and publishes them for you. While classifying a file, you'll see a set of classification labels chosen for you by your organization.
- When you classify a file, we'll protect it based on the policies set by your organization.
- Classified files won't get protected if your organization has turned off protection.
The dynamic watermark content will appear according to the watermark configuration set by System Admins in the ‘Feature Configurations’ section of the Policy Server portal . Dynamic watermark acts as a level of protection and helps in tracing the source of data leakage, should it occur.
Classifying emails in Outlook
Classifying a file using the right-click menu
Did we miss something? Send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org