What you need to know
- The Data Protection Portal (DPP) enables organizations to receive protected emails from their customers, partners, or vendors using pre-configured email templates.
- If you are a vendor or business partner, the organization you collaborate with will share a URL of an email template which must be used for sharing sensitive data.
- You need to compose an email using the same email template.
- When you click ‘Send’, the email and its attachments will be protected automatically.
- In this section, we will see how to send protected emails and attachments through templates created in the Data Protection Portal.
Open the email you have received from the organization with which you need to share your sensitive information.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org