- Key features
- One-click Access
- Configurable Email Buffer Page
- Access to Email Attachments
- Configurable Link Expiry
- App Installation Links
- Reply Capability
- All users, especially external users (who do not have the Seclore agent installed) can now enjoy a simplified, one-click access experience for opening Seclore-protected emails on the browser.
- The protected email body can be accessed through a link presented as the 'View Email' button.
- Clicking on this button will open the email body in the Secure Email, accessible through desktop browsers and the Seclore Mobile App.
- If the Seclore agent is installed, the emails will open within Outlook itself.
- The protected email body is received in the form of a link, displayed as the ‘View Email’ button.
- Users will be asked to authenticate themselves when they click on the ‘View Email’ button.
- If the user is already logged in, the email will open in Secure Email in your browser and the Seclore Mobile app.
Configurable Email Buffer Page
- System Administrators can configure footer messages in the email buffer page.
Access to Email Attachments
- The protected email and attachments will continue to appear as attachments on the buffer page of the protected email.
- This maintains the efficiency of the previous workflow.
Configurable Link Expiry
- To enhance security measures, System Administrators can set an expiry date for the ‘View Email’ link.
- If the designated timeframe is surpassed, users won’t be able to access the protected email through this link.
- Expiry information is displayed on the email buffer page, keeping users informed.
App Installation Links
- Links to download and install the Seclore Desktop App or the Seclore Mobile App are present on the email buffer page.
- Users can reply to emails directly from the Secure Email.
- A copy of the reply will be sent to your inbox once the protected email is sent.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org