Automatic file protection on upload to Teams
What you need to know
- Automatic protection of files can be enabled in Teams by enabling Seclore IRM in the corresponding site of the Team in SharePoint Online.
- Note that only Site Owners can enable or disable Seclore IRM in SharePoint Online sites.
- Once Seclore IRM is enabled, files uploaded to a Team will be protected automatically. Such files can be accessed in the Seclore tab.
- This feature is available for Private Teams channels as well.
- In this section, we'll see how automatic protection works in Microsoft Teams.
How it works
Enabling automatic protection in Teams
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org