In this section, we'll see how to open protected files with the Adminless Seclore agent.
What you need to know
- When an organization shares Seclore-protected files with a vendor or a business partner, they can access the protected files with or without the Seclore desktop agent.
- In this section, we’ll explore how to access a Seclore-protected file through the Adminless Seclore desktop agent.
- The Adminless desktop agent is the lite version of Seclore’s desktop agent which can be installed without Admin credentials.
- Through the Adminless desktop agent, protected files can be opened on desktop applications.
- You must sign in using your work email ID or the email ID you use to communicate with the organization that has shared the email.
Similarly, you can open classified files through the Adminless desktop agent.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org