In this section, we'll see how to open and reply to protected emails in your browser.
What you need to know
- Have you received a Seclore-protected email?
- You can now enjoy a simplified, one-click access experience for opening protected emails online.
- The protected email body can be accessed through a link presented as the 'View Email' button.
- Clicking on this button will open the email body in the Secure Email, accessible through desktop browsers and the Seclore Mobile App.
- You can also reply to the email using our Secure Email.
- When you reply to classified emails from your browser, the visual markings on the email will not be retained. However, the email will remain classified.
- You must be signed in to Seclore.
If you are already logged in, you won’t see this screen.
Similarly, you can open classified and protected emails in your browser.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at email@example.com