In this section, we'll see how to open protected emails on Android devices.
What you need to know
- Have you received a Seclore-protected email?
- You can now enjoy a simplified, one-click access experience for opening protected emails online.
- The protected email body can be accessed through a link presented as the 'View Email' button.
- Clicking on this button will open the email body in the Secure Email, accessible through desktop browsers and the Seclore Mobile App.
- You can also reply to the email using our Secure Email.
- When you reply to classified emails from your browser, the visual markings on the email will not be retained. However, the email will remain classified.
- To open the email on your Android device, you need to install the Seclore for Android app
Seclore - Apps on Google Play
Seclore empowers you with unrivalled data-centric security for files shared with anyone, anywhere, anytime. Only authorized users get access to your confidential information even when it is shared with partners and service providers outside your enterprise network. Protecting enterprise information with Seclore also significantly reduces the risk of data leakage from files shared via cloud-based services or accessed on mobile devices.
- You need to sign in using your work email ID or the email ID you use to communicate with the organization that has shared the file.
*If you don't have the Seclore app installed on your Android phone, you'll be asked to install it now.
*Once the Seclore app is installed, the protected email will be opened directly in the app.
*You won't see the authentication page if you're already logged in to Seclore.
The email opens in Secure Email in the Seclore for Android app.
Similarly, you can open classified and protected emails on your Android device.
However, the email will remain classified.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at email@example.com