What you need to know
- Enabling offline access for protected files lets authorized users access the protected files even when they’re not connected to the internet
- Changes made to the file during an offline session will also be retained.
- This is useful if internet connectivity is either poor at your location or restricted by your organization due to business reasons.
- This feature works with Policy Server 188.8.131.52 and Seclore for Windows 184.108.40.206 and above.
- You’ll need to sign in to Seclore if you’re not signed in already. See the following page if you need help signing in to Seclore.
Signing in to Seclore
Enabling Offline Access
Viewing details of your protected files
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at email@example.com