What you need to know
- In this section, you can explore analytics related to classification activities such as classifying, declassifying, upgrading/downgrading classification, etc.
- You can click on components of the different graphs and create filters to view data in a particular context.
- These graphs will help you identify patterns and anomalies for classification activities done in your organization.
Now, let's understand what these activities mean.
Next, there's a pie chart with slices that represent the percentage of classification activities done on files/emails with different classification labels. Here, the labels are the ones that were present in the files/emails after an activity was done.
In this section, you can view the count and percentage of users who have or haven't ignored the classification labels suggested by the organization.
Next, in this chart you can view the count and percentage of files and emails that were protected based on the selected classification label.
Finally, if you're an organization with offices across the globe, this heat map can be very useful for you.
- You can use filters to view the graphs in a particular context.
- Clicking on a chart component adds that component as a filter.
- Here's how a filtered view would look.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org