- What you need to know
- Audio/Video demonstration
- Select the step you wish to view
- Next Step
- Related Articles
What you need to know
- In this section, we'll see how Global Security Admins can create content discovery policies that look for selected keywords or patterns in emails and accordingly suggest classification labels.
- You need to create at least one label before creating a content policy.
- Creating a content policy is optional.
- The supported file formats for content scanning are doc, docm, docx, ppt, pptm, pptx, xls, xlsm, xlsx, pdf, csv, and txt.
Select the step you wish to view
If you need to add another keyword or pattern, you need to create a separate policy for it.
Review and Save
Step 1 - Creating a label
Creating a sub label
Did we miss something? Send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org