Automatic file protection on upload to Teams
What you need to know
- Automatic protection of files can be enabled in Teams by enabling Seclore IRM in the corresponding site of the Team in SharePoint Online.
- Note that only Site Owners can enable or disable Seclore IRM in SharePoint Online sites.
- Once Seclore IRM is enabled, files uploaded to a Team will be protected automatically. Such files can be accessed in the Seclore tab.
- This feature is available for Private Teams channels as well.
- In this section, we'll see how automatic protection works in Microsoft Teams.
How it works
Note that the option to enable/disable Seclore IRM is visible to site owners only.
Enabling automatic protection in Teams
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org