What you need to know
- You can open Seclore-protected files in desktop applications directly from SharePoint Online.
- You can make edits to the file in the desktop application (if you've got edit permissions) and save the changes.
- The changes will be saved back to SharePoint Online.
- You need to have the Seclore for Window app installed in your computer. On Mac, the files will open in your browser.
- In this section, we'll see how to open a Seclore-protected file in your desktop application from SharePoint Online on Windows.
*You need to have the Seclore for Window app installed in your computer. On Mac, the files will open in your browser.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org