What you need to know
- As a Global security admin or System admin, you can manage all the Hot Folder cabinets defined within your organization through the Policy Server portal.
- The Policy Server portal helps admins to keep a track of the Hot Folders present on all the Endpoint machines being used across their organization.
- The Admins can also make changes to the desired Hot Folders through the Policy Server, without having to access the user’s machine.
- However, a Hot Folder can be created only through the Hot Folder Server Enterprise Manager.
- To sign in as Global security admin or System admin refer to the following links:
Generating Hot Folder reports
Protecting files in a Hot Folder
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org