What you need to know
- When someone who owns a lot of files has left the organization or moved to another team, you can select all the files owned by that person and transfer the ownership to someone else at once.
- The new owner will have the following privileges on the transferred files:
- Full Control - they can unprotect the file and share permissions
- Access to activity logs and activity alerts
- As a Global security admin, you can transfer ownership of files protected by any user within your organization.
- You’ll need to sign in to Seclore if you’re not signed in already. See the following page if you need help signing in to Seclore.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at email@example.com