What you need to know
- The Data Protection Portal (DPP) enables organizations to receive protected emails from their customers, partners, or vendors using pre-configured email templates.
- To use DPP, administrators must configure server details and create email templates called ‘Brands’. If you don't configure these server details, users won’t be able to send emails through DPP.
- After creating email templates (Brands), a URL for each Brand is generated, which can be shared for receiving protected emails.
- When users send emails through DPP, they are protected automatically by Seclore Email Auto Protector based on the rules configured in it.
- In this section, we will see how to create and manage a Brand.
You’ll see a list of existing Brands.
Here’s how end users will see the Login Page when they access this Brand:
Here’s how end users can view Disclaimers:
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org