What you need to know
- The Data Protection Portal (DPP) enables organizations to receive protected emails from their customers, partners, or vendors using pre-configured email templates.
- To use DPP, administrators must configure server details and create email templates.
- These server details, specifically the SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server, serve as the mechanism for sending emails through DPP. If you don't configure these server details, users won’t be able to send emails through DPP.
- A URL for each email template can be generated and shared with end users for receiving protected emails.
- When users send emails through DPP, they are protected automatically by Seclore Email Auto Protector based on the rules configured in it.
- In this section, we will learn the process of configuring server details for your Data Protection Portal.
Here’s how your end user will see these details on the ‘Login and Compose’ page:
Here’s how your end user will see this text on the ‘Login and Compose’ page:
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at email@example.com