What you need to know
- Email Auto Protector enables users to send protected emails seamlessly through the Data Protection Portal.
- Global Security and System admins create Email Auto Protector rules in your Seclore administrator portal.
- Multiple rules can be configured. They will be executed in order - starting from the top.
- When users send emails through the email templates (Brands) shared by your organization, it'll be automatically protected by Seclore per the rules configured in Email Auto Protector.
- In this section, we will see how to configure Email Auto Protector rules to protect emails sent through Brands in the Data Protection Portal.
If any external domain is in the ‘deny list’ in the Policy Server portal, the individual recipients will get the permissions; however, permissions won’t get extended to other users of that domain.
Multiple rules can be configured. They will be executed in order - starting from the top.
The newly created rule will be added to the list of Rules.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2 - Creating an email template (Managing Brands)
Step 1 - Configuring Server Details (Managing Instance)