What you need to know
- As an administrator, you can also manage the licenses used to protect files.
- You can view a summary of licenses, a list of licensed users, and issue new licenses.
- As a security admin, you can manage and issue licenses for users within the scope of your Organizational Unit, or OU. If you're a Global security admin, you can do this for the entire organization.
- In this section, we'll see how to view a summary of licenses, a list of licenses users, and issue new licenses.
- You’ll need to sign in to Seclore if you’re not signed in already. See the following page if you need help signing in to Seclore.
*The protection license allows users to protect files using predefined policies only.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org