- What you need to know
- Creating predefined policies
- Audio/Video demonstration
- Mapping/Unmapping entities
- Activating/Inactivating policies
- Related articles
What you need to know
- Policies that Global Security Administrators (administrator for all repositories) create for users are known as predefined policies.
- Only users who are explicitly mapped to it will be able to use it to protect files. In this section, we'll only focus on predefined policies.
- As a Global security admin, you can manage predefined policies for users within your organization.
- In this section, we'll explain types of policies, creating policies, and inactivating/activating policies.
- You’ll need to sign in to Seclore if you’re not signed in already. See the following page if you need help signing in to Seclore.
Creating predefined policies
*Only users and groups (that is, entities) whom you have mapped to a policy will be able to use it to protect files.
Here’s how you can map or unmap entities to a policy.
You can also activate and inactivate predefined policies. Here's how you do it.
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org