What you need to know
- Seclore provides audit logs for select administrative activities. The logs can be downloaded as a report that is useful for regulatory compliance and reporting.
- As a security admin, you can view audits logs for administrative activities within the scope of your Organizational Unit, or OU. If you're a Global security admin, you can do this for the entire organization.
- In this section, we'll see how to view and download audit logs.
- You’ll need to sign in to Seclore if you’re not signed in already. See the following page if you need help signing in to Seclore.
*The following administrative activities can be searched.
- Add repository
- Update repository
- Delete repository
- Map repository
- Add policy
- Update policy status
- Update policy
- Map/unmap policy entity
- Transfer policy ownership
- Assign administrators
- Reset the entities locked to first machine
- Update file status
- Transfer file ownership
- Update user license
- Change password for System Administrator
- Administrator login
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org