- What you need to know
- Audio/Video demonstration
- Select the step you wish to view
- Related Articles
What you need to know
- Once a label is created, the Global Security Admin must publish it to the users by creating a publishing policy.
- Once published, users can apply the label to classify and protect emails.
- When a user is a part of multiple policies, the policy with the highest priority will be published for them.
Select the step you wish to view
Policy Users and Groups
Labels to Publish
Review and Save
Step 1 - Creating a label
Step 2 - Creating content policies (Optional)
Editing publishing policies
Did we miss something? Send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org