- What you need to know
- Audio/Video demonstration
- Select the step you wish to view
- Next Steps
- Related Articles
What you need to know
- Seclore classification labels are used to classify email messages and documents. As a Global Security Admin, you can create classification labels and publish them for users and groups in your organization.
- The labels you create should indicate the sensitivity of information and the type of content they should be applied to. For example, you can create a label named 'Public' for files and emails that can be circulated freely, and 'Confidential' for sensitive files and emails.
- While creating a label, you can also add protection policies and email domain restrictions.
- In this section, we will see how to create classification labels in your Policy Server Portal.
Select the step you wish to view
Email Domain Restriction
Review and Save
To edit a property, click on the required section on the left, edit the property, and save the label.
Creating a sub label
Did we miss something? Send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org