- What you need to know
- Audio/Video demonstration
- Select the step you wish to view
- Next Steps
- Related Articles
What you need to know
- Seclore classification labels are used to classify email messages and documents. As a Global Security Admin, you can create classification labels and publish them for users and groups in your organization.
- The labels you create should indicate the sensitivity of information and the type of content they should be applied to. For example, you can create a label named 'Public' for files and emails that can be circulated freely, and 'Confidential' for sensitive files and emails.
- While creating a label, you can also add protection policies and email domain restrictions.
- In this section, we will see how to create classification labels in your Policy Server Portal.
Select the step you wish to view
If you select Watermark as the type of protection, a dynamic watermark will be applied to the files and emails classified with this label. The dynamic watermark content will appear according to the watermark configuration set by System Admins in the ‘Feature Configurations’ section of the Policy Server portal. Dynamic watermark acts as a level of protection and helps in tracing the source of data leakage, should it occur.
Email Domain Restriction
Review and Save
To edit a property, click on the required section on the left, edit the property, and save the label.
Creating a sub label
Did we miss something? Send us your feedback at email@example.com