- What you need to know
- Installing the agent while opening a protected document
- Installing the agent from the Policy Server Portal
- Related articles
What you need to know
- Do you wish to protect a file or email or open a protected file or email?
- You can do so by installing the Seclore for Windows agent.
- If you need full features of the Seclore for Windows agent, you need to install the Admin version. You’ll need Admin credentials to install the Admin version.
Installing the agent while opening a protected document
Installing the agent from the Policy Server Portal
Protecting files on Windows
Protecting emails on Windows
Opening protected files on Windows
Opening protected emails on Windows
Did we miss something? Not to worry! Just email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org