- What you need to know
- Audio/Video demonstration
- Select the step you wish to view
- Related Articles
What you need to know
- Seclore classification labels are used to classify email messages and documents. As a Global Security Admin, you can create classification labels and publish them for users and groups in your organization.
- It is possible to group multiple sub labels below a parent label. Sub labels provide a way to display labels in an organized manner to users.
- Similar to creating a label, you can add protection policies, email domain restrictions, or create exception policies for specific users while creating a sub label.
- Once published, users can apply the sub label to classify and protect files and emails.
- In this section, we will see how to create sub labels in your Policy Server Portal.
Select the step you wish to view
Sub Label Name
Second Annotation - You can change the color if needed.
Email Domain Restriction
Review and Save
To edit a property, click the required section on the left, edit the property, and save the label.
Step 1 - Creating a label
Step 2 - Creating content policies (Optional)
Step 3 - Creating publishing policies
Did we miss something? Send us your feedback at email@example.com